Cut Rite Meats: Your Friendly Neighbourhood Butcher Shop
To touch the lives of our community by being respected as the best, most trusted butcher shop in Alberta.
Cut Rite Meats offers exceptional customer service where we are proud to serve top quality Alberta meat products to our customers and families.
– Service: Serving you and your family, this is the driving force behind our Cut Rite Meats family.
– Caring: We are passionate and caring team, working for our customers and our community.
– Excellence: We maintain excellence in all things, which we demonstrate through 60 years of experience serving our Calgary community and surrounding area.
Meet the Business Owner: Jimmy the Butcher
“I come from a family of famers and butchers and it fills me with great pride to bring quality and healthy Alberta meat from the farm to your family’s plate. I look forward to seeing my customers every day. I hope to also see you all soon.”
Putting Quality Alberta Meat on Calgary Tables for 60 Years
Cut Rite Meats, your friendly neighbourhood butcher shop, is Calgary’s number #1 butcher shop, proudly serving Calgary and area customers for 60 years.
– Grandpa Svend Nielsen: Prior to purchasing Cut Rite in 1972, Svend apprenticed and trained to be a butcher in Denmark. He operated Cut Rite Meats butcher shop for 30 years.
– Jimmy the Butcher: “I have been cutting meat my whole life and I enjoy every moment of it. I started as a part time apprentice with Grandpa Nielsen when he was just 12 years old. I bought the Cut Rite Meats butcher shop from Grandpa 10 years ago and have been operating it ever since.”
Cut Rite Meats Specialties
- Custom cutting serving farmers and hunters
- Sides of beef & pork.
- Quality Aged grade A Beef & Pork
- Poultry, Lamb & Fish
- Meat packages and online orders.
- Free range Turkeys & chickens.
- We offer both Retail & Wholesale options